In this week’s Week in Review, our microphones have been traveling to farm shows recently.
We talked with Agri-Cover and Peterson Farms Seed at the Big Iron Farm Show. We also visited with an expert with Nutrien Ag Solutions about sustainability in agriculture at the Farm Progress Show, and also with the folks at Morton Buildings about a new permanent display in Decatur, Illionois, and with the Farmers Business Network about their latest innovations.
Topics this week include:
- USMEF trade mission to Japan
- ND Producers taking part in the Japanese trip
- The ethanol industry continues to face challenges
- More companies are rolling out plant-based meat alternatives.
Rusty Halvorson has the week's top agriculture news.
The top agriculture news of the week.
The top ag news for the week ending July 20, 2019.
Get the top agriculture news of the week in the Week in Review podcast!
Rusty Halvorson has the week's top stories, including:
- USDA released surprising new acreage numbers on Friday.
- Granular's AcreValue launched two new online tools for landowners.
- Long-time President and CEO of Red River Commodities will retire this summer.
Kirsten Rall and Rusty Halvorson have the morning ag news.
Get the week's top ag news.
Rusty Halvorson and Kirsten Rall talk pollinators in the morning news.